Monday, May 22, 2017

Cards and Stencils and Dies. . . Oh My! with Ginny


Hey There my BoBunny Peeps! I'm sharing some fun cards today that I created with the new Spring Collection - Weekend Adventures and some yummy mixed media supplies.

Mixed Media Card Set By Ginny Nemchak Using BoBunny Weekend Adventures and Pentart

I super love this collection for it's bright cheery colors and whimsical images and patterns.  Both of these cards were created with Weekend Adventures but they look so different.

Mixed Media Card Set By Ginny Nemchak Using BoBunny Weekend Adventures and Pentart

For this first card I wanted to create the background so I pulled out the stamps and stencils and set to work creating a mixed media style that complimented the charming bear image. I incorporated a doily die to separate the busy patterns then topped off the sentiment  with jewels and a chipboard banner. The balloons have foam spacers to add dimension.

Mixed Media Card Set By Ginny Nemchak Using BoBunny Weekend Adventures and Pentart

More spacers here to attach the hot air balloons that were part of the Noteworthy set. I've enhanced the images with a variety of colors of Glitter Paste and layered them over a sweet heart die. A few hearts tucked behind and this card is ready to mail to someone special.

Okay that's all for me. Wishing everyone a happy and productive day.


BoBunny Supplies;
Patterned Paper;  Weekend Adventures/ Bear Hug, Good Vibes, Play Date
Double Dot Paper;  Avocado Dot
Chipboard; Weekend Adventures
Noteworthy; Weekend Adventures
Craft Dies; Darling Doily, Ornate Heart
Stamp; Take Note
Stencil; BackSplash
Double Dot Jewels; Blue Hues
BoBunny Glitter Paste; Copper, Caribbean, Sugar
BoBunny Glimmer Spray; Frost, Gold, Mint

Pentart Supplies:
Pentart Stencil Paste; Ice Flower

No comments:

Post a Comment