Friday, August 19, 2016

Fine Arts Friday With Sweet Moments!


Hello everyone! It's Marilyn here with you today sharing a canvas that I created using the Sweet Moments collection, Glitter Pastes and the Mixed Media Products.


  I started priming the canvas with the Crackle Primer then I painted it with pink acrylic paint.

I selected the "Chocolat" chipboard  and framed it with the large frame from the Ornate Frame Dies.

The chocolate jar and flowers are from the "Sweet Moments Noteworthy".  I cut out the white border in all the flowers.

I made layers and textures using the Lace and Flower Power Stickable stencils with paint and  glitter pastes .

The Sugar Pearlescents give the final touch in the background, the dimension effect is fantastic!

Thanks for stopping by, Until next time! :)

Marilyn



BoBunny Supplies:
Sweet Moments Chipboard
Sweet Moments Noteworthy
Crackle Primer
Gesso
Ornate Frames Die
Flower Power Stickable Stencil
Lace Stickable Stencil
Blush Glitter Paste
Licorice Glitter Paste
Sugar Pearlescent

5 comments: